Monday, December 8, 2008

I saw this and had to get it for you.



Most people would think an image titled..."Make Peace with that Turkey" would be a fun poke at the trials and errors of cooking an Thanksgiving Turkey. That might be an legimate meaning to see but it was a little less innocent in my mind when I began to sketch this out with an ink pen.



Sometimes I just can't help fleshing out the woman in the background to just see how distracted people would be from what's going on in the rest of the image. Yeah, I know she isn't that hot. It really don't take much really. Just show some skin. It's like saying....Look! She's not wearing a bra! and SMACK! Right across the face with a nice juicy plump Turkey.



Now, as fa as that scary little dude with those teeth that would just surround his next meal....look close.....that turkey fist is just his fishing lure.



So,if you always seem to be spending the Holidays with that one JERK...BITCH...ASS...that has this unique way of doing things and saying things that you just can't seem to get back at them for....this image is for you my friend...i think I just might give a print of this to a few people myself....why?....just seems to remind me of some people for some reason or another...

No comments: