Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warming Up to telling the Story

Having seen the comments that were left, I now realize that I have followed a maiden into a group of poets and prophets. I wonder if I like Saul will become as one of the prophets.

I'm an artist. It's probabily safer to say that if anything, I'm an kindred soul of Arthur Rimbaud,Henry Miller, and William Blake.

Let's just say I can relate. I also have a story to tell and a really hardtime getting myself to get it out....put it down in words and images....honestly, I struggle to tell my story....maybe it is to soon....maybe I'm suppose to be dead first.....not my first choice....

The truth is that my images need the background of my life and I'm uncomfortable talking about it....help! ?


I wrote this today...

I'm always finding that I have to explain myself.

Alot of times life seems to me to be like accidentally walking into a cafeteria and sitting down with a group of total strangers.

Yeah,social anxiety is something that I find that seems to cause me to stumble through life. Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm an artist.

In my mind this is another question. What came first the chicken heart or the egghead?

No comments: